This is your ‘One Week To Go’ call for two new opportunities at LEVEL.
We are looking for a hard-working, honest, dependable, self-motivated person to act as LEVEL Centre’s administrator, who is willing to uphold and support the aims and values of The LEVEL Centre.
Job Title: Administrator
Reporting to: Executive Director
To provide administrative support across the LEVEL programme of activities and support the Executive Director. Oversee aspects of building operations, day to day finance and ensuring LEVEL is an accessible, friendly, well managed, high performing and safe venue. Be the first point of contact for all LEVEL enquiries.
Administration Officer – key responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director & Engagement Producer to facilitate projects
- Monitor the info@levelcentre inbox and be the first point of contact to the public
- Overall management of the LEVEL office, including administrative systems and purchasing
- Administration of Charities Commission and Company House legal requirements
- Provide administrative support for LEVEL Makes our courses and classes programme
- Provide support to Artistic Associates where required for the development and delivery of their projects
- Attend 1:1, team and wider monthly team meetings and take minutes where relevant
- Work closely with our Finance Manager to log and process invoices
- Undertake day to day financial administration, including banking & petty cash
- Support the part-time Building Maintenance Officer who in turn line manages the part-time cleaner
- Support the Building Maintenance Officer administratively and liaise with building services contractors where relevant
- Develop and maintain all building management systems and procedures in collaboration with the Building Maintenance Officer
- Process DBS applications
- Monitor and update policies annually related to health & safety and manage all organisational health and safety practices
- Occasionally deputise for LEVEL staff where required including but not limited to attending meetings to represent LEVEL Centre
- Support the Marketing and Audience Development Manager on campaigns and research when required
- Be an advocate for LEVEL Centre
- Occasional event management
- Work flexibly across the LEVEL team where required to support priorities
- Attend training when required
- LEVEL Centre is a public building and work may be required on evenings, weekends and bank holidays where necessary
- This list is not exhaustive, other duties may be required from time to time
Deadline 6th September @ 9am
Part-Time Building Maintenance Officer
A hard-working, honest, dependable, self-motivated person to act as LEVEL Centre’s caretaker and cleaning supervisor, willing to uphold and support the aims and values of Level Centre.
Salary: £12,000 per annum (equivalent to £24,000 full time salary)
Hours: 20 hours per week.
Occasional evening, weekend and bank holiday working may be required
Holiday: There will be an entitlement to 13 days of annual leave per year plus a proportion of bank holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Open and close the building when required
- Open and close the building for evening/weekend use at times discussed and agreed in advance for programmes and projects
- Undertake weekly tests of the fire alarm
- Responding to, and resetting of, the alarm, liaising with the police and alarm company.
- Checking and securing LEVEL Centre premises subsequent to out of hours intruder alarm activation if required by the Security Company
- Register as main Key Holder and be the first point of contact in an emergency callout situation
- Overall security of LEVEL Centre including the locking of all windows, doors and gates.
- You may be called out at unsociable hours or at weekends to deal with security problems, make emergency repairs or allow access to any contractor who may be working on the site or weekends.
Deadline 6th September @ 9am
For more information and how to apply:
The deadline for applications is 6th September 2021.
If you can think of anyone who might be great for either role then please make sure to share this with them!