We are recruiting! Administrator
The Administrator will be supporting the staff team with all aspects of office administration.
- Greet visitors and participants to ensure a welcoming environment
- Respond to telephone and written enquiries from clients, agencies and other callersSupport staff to record registration and attendance at workshops, collate registers, input and analyse data
- Ensure all artist folders are up to date and relevant contracts, insurance and DBS status have been recorded
- Maintain an inventory of digital items in studio and gallery space ensuring that items
are signed in and out
- Record room hire bookings for various premises
- Undertake filing, data entry and communication tasks and ensure that all relevant project records are up to date.
- Work with Project Coordinator to ensure we received feedback/evaluation data from participants at each event and it is recorded and analysed
- Help manage the storage, ordering and sourcing of material
- Prepare and input online shop items
- Support volunteers as required
- Book sessional artists, facilitators and volunteers to ensure activities are fully staffed
- Support the delivery of workshops and events as required
- Work with other staff members to ensure we reach our target for Audience Surveys
- Undertake any other administrative duties that may be required
- Ensure that Artcore’s policies and procedures relating to health and safety and risk assessments are adhered to
- Attend staff meetings and training as required.
Visit Opportunities – Artcore (artcoreuk.com) for more information on the job, and for full job specifications.
Apply & Contact
To apply please send over your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
28th August 2022