How do successful artists get noticed by galleries? What do galleries think of your applications? And how can you impress them?
Our upcoming Masterclass covers the in’s and out’s of gallery representation. Held on Zoom and open to artists of all levels. This session will help you navigate the basics of gallery representation, get started on applications and provide you with expert tips to stand out from the crowd.
This session will cover:
• Gallery application basics
• Steps to finding the right gallery for you
• Do’s & Don’ts of approaching art galleries
• How to prepare a strong portfolio and ‘getting gallery ready’
• Insight into gallery negotiations
• Actionable points for you to get started with gallery representation.
This event will also provide you with the chance to ask Gallerists your burning questions about gallery representation. All attendees will receive a guide, worksheet, and glossary to gallery terms.
Note: The registration fee for this webinar will contribute to supporting the Visual Artists Association’s initiatives to provide resources and support for artists worldwide. Free for Premium Members, 10% discount for Standard Members, and £29.99 for non-members.
Spaces are limited, so don’t miss this opportunity to learn from gallery experts.