OPUS Music CIC are recruiting a Training and Learning Manager to join them on a freelance basis 2 days a week.
Training and Learning Manager (2 days per week)
- Promoting training programmes for health/care staff and musicians (in partnership with the Marketing and Communications Manager)
- Tailoring training programmes to meet the needs of partner organisations
- Continually developing training offers to fit the needs of our clients
- Engaging new audiences with our training offers
- Resourcing (Trainers, equipment, consumables etc.) training programmes and coordinating with our team of Trainers
- Ensuring the learning from across programmes is shared within OPUS, seeding organisational development
- Seeking and participating in wider opportunities for organisational learning, and for the dissemination of OPUS’ learning
NOTE: Whilst experience of training delivery would help in carrying out this role, you will NOT be expected to deliver training (to either musicians, or to health and care practitioners) as part of this role.
Here is a link to the job role and information https://opusmusic.org/we-are-hiring-a-training-and-learning-manager/