ADMP are now seeking a proactive and flexible Operations Lead to support their organisations’ day to day processes. This role is an opportunity will provide the successful candidate to contribute to their process of development as it is overseen by a dynamic voluntary Council.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Job Title: Operations Lead
Hours: 15 hours per week
Salary: £40,000 pro rata
The role is part-time and home-based. The organisation’s flexible nature will allow the individual to discuss the hours of work with Council, however at least seven of these should fall within usual working hours (M-F, 9am-6pm).
Occasional flexibility around hours – for instance, some weekends and evenings – may be requested. This would be discussed and agreed with Council in advance.
What you can expect from ADMP
The postholder will be part of a small remote team formed of paid staff, freelance staff, and
voluntary Council/Committee members. The postholder will be supported by Council.
ADMP aims to keep internal communications open and frequent to ensure a sense of connection. This is generally managed through emails and Zoom meetings. The successful candidate will be supplied with a laptop and other equipment as necessary to complete their role.
Some Key Responsibilities
• Hold oversight for processes and procedures within the organisation
• Line manage Administrator (Membership and General Enquiries), and any other
administrative staff within the organisation
• Regularly liaise with Council, assessing and acting on current organisational priorities, support Committee members, working groups, local hubs and delegates ensuring joined-up working within the organisation.
• Support CPD and workshop programme development
• Support maintenance of ADMP UK’s website, including uploading content, making
amendments as requested, and reviewing website functionality.
• Provide general financial support, including record keeping, to ensure an effective
and efficient service is maintained at a high level of accuracy
• Produce reports, information/data as required. This may include difficult and sensitive
While an operational or management background is desirable, ADMP is open to hearing from
candidates who are interested in gaining experience and can demonstrate transferable
The ideal candidate will be:
• Hands-on – while this role involves oversight and delegation, the postholder will need
to be willing to get ‘stuck in’
• Thoughtful and friendly communication skills – both verbal and written
• Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Good eye for detail
• Initiative and flexibility – ability to work as part of a team as well as unsupervised
• Strong IT skills (Office Suite, Google Suite, Zoom) and experience of or willingness to
learn about editing WordPress website
Please apply with a CV and covering letter outlining your experience.
Applications can be
Closing Date for Application: 6pm, Tuesday 5 April
Interview Date(s): Tuesday 19 and Thursday 21 April (evenings)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Find out what’s on with the Arts Derbyshire newsletter.