27 April 2020
As an independent charity with most of our income coming from our cafés, car parking, shop and ticket sales, we now need your support more than ever.
You can help us by:
- Becoming a Member of the Arkwright Society.
- Any amount of donation, however big or small, will help us to keep Cromford Mills running.
- Purchasing gift vouchers which are redeemable in our shop, cafes and for Cromford Mill events. Just email and request a £5 or £10 voucher and we'll organise the rest!
- Buying an annual pass for the Visitor Centre and guided tours to use when we fully reopen again.
- Booking for a future event by going to www.cromfordmills.org.uk/events and booking online.
Supporting us as you Shop!
Raise funds for the Arkwright Society whilst you shop online: this is a simple way to support the Arkwright Society at no additional cost to you.
- Follow this link to Give as you Live, sign up for free, follow the instructions, and your online shopping can help us.
- or you can select the Arkwright Society as your chosen charity for Amazon Smile, and raise funds with every purchase made.
- Support our retail tenants online whilst you can’t visit them in person. www.cromfordmills.org.uk/shops.
- Looking ahead and booking your holidays directly through Riviera Travel? Quote THE ARKWRIGHT SOCIETY's name and they will pay us the 10% that would normally go to a booking agent.
It costs you nothing, but means everything to the Arkwright Society and Cromford Mills!
Every donation or purchase made at Cromford Mills will help our charity keep this amazing place standing. Thank you for your support to look after Cromford Mills, both now and for the future.